Friends at Play
Friends at Play is a non-profit Parent Co-Operative Preschool that leases church facilities to provide preschool services Monday through Wednesday, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon, during most of the school year.
Each preschool year begins after Labor Day and continues until the middle of May.
For registration information, please contact Renee Price at Friends at Play at 423-272-5915, or call 754-3992 or 272-5320.
*Friends at Play Preschool is not affiliated with the Rogersville First United Methodist Church.
Friends at Play
Director: Renee Price
Assistant Director: Neene Cupp
Teacher of 3's: April Parvin
Teachers of 4's: Renee Price
Teacher Assistant of 3's: Jennifer Keffer
Teacher Aide of 3's/4's: Nacole Hughes
President: Jessica Floyd
Vice Pres.: Lisa Young
Secretary: Elizabeth Catron
Treasurer: Debbie Barrett
3 Year Olds: Jessica Cope--Ms. April
4 Year Olds: Jessica Rush--Ms. Renee
Julianna Sacharnoski--Ms. Neene
2016 Party Schedule
Halloween: October 26, 2016
Christmas: December 14, 2016
Valentine: February 14, 2017
St. Patrick: March 8, 2017
Easter: April 12, 2017
2016 Special Events
Open House: October 3, 2016
Heritage Walk: October 5, 2016
Pumpkin Patch: October 19, 2016
Spring Program: April 4, 2017 (Tentative)
Spring Trip: April 19, 2017
St. Jude Trike-A-Thon/
Riding Toy Day: May 3, 2017
Park: May 9, 2017
Graduation: May 11, 2017
2016-2017 School Year Calendar
*We run by the Rogersville City School snow schedule only.
The purpose of this organization shall be to promote the social, emotional, and physical development of preschool children and to help parents learn constructive methods of child care through observation, guidance, and practical experience under a qualified teacher.
- Learn while we play.
- Have happy, cheerful experiences.
- Encourage each and every accomplishment of the student.
- Provide opportunities for discovery, communication, and growth.
- Provide situations for successful decision making and fairness.
- Introduce shapes, numbers, time, letters, concepts, weather, date, phonics, colors, and games.
- Practice cutting, coloring, gluing, and tracing.
- Increase vocabulary: encourage love of books.
- Encourage participation, creativity, and an awareness of relationships.
- Introduce health and exercise.
- Provide activities for practice of skills.
- Introduce musical instruments and teach fun learning songs.
- Encourage sharing and peer play.
- Stimulate thinking, develop observation, and listening skills.
- Provide field trips and community visitors.
We are a Parent Co-Operative Preschool--an alternative to daycare and other preschools.